A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
National Budget Circular No. 542
A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93 of National Budget Circular No. 542.
- Agency’s Mandate, Vision, Mission and List of Officials
- Annual Financial Reports
- FAR No. 1: SAAODB (Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances)
- FAR No. 4 – Monthly Report on Disbursement / Summary Report on Disbursement
- FY 2022 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr
- FY 2021 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- FY 2020 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- FY 2019 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- FY 2018 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- FY 2017 - Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- FAR No. 5 – Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- BAR No. 1 – Quarterly Physical Report of Operations/Physical Plan
- Financial Plan (Detailed Statement of Current Year’s Obligations, Disbursements and Unpaid Obligations)
- DBM Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation (not applicable)
- FY 2021 Annual Procurement Plan (FY 2021 APP non-CSE), Indicative FY 2022 APP non-CSE; and FY 2022 APP for Common-Supplies and Equipment (FY 2022 APP CSE);
- QMS Certification
- System of Ranking Delivery Units for FY 2021 PBB
- The Agency Review and Compliance Procedure of Statements and Financial Disclosures
- People’s Freedom of Information (FOI)
- Agency’s Report on Aging of Unliquidated Cash Advances to Offices and Employees, Cash Disbursing Officer and Special Disbursing Officers
- Accountability Report Card